5 Fun Facts About Me
I've been blogging for a while now, and I have met so many wonderful new people through social media and discovered new opportunities through what I do here. It's been an amazing journey so far, and I appreciate everything about it.
I'm a naturally shy person, but blogging has made me become more open and I want to continue to open up to my viewers as I continue to blog. I realized that there must not be a lot of viewers who really know me outside of social media, so I wanted to do a light and fun personal post sharing 5 fun facts about myself so that you can get to know me better!
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. My favourite bloggers are Aimee Song, Chriselle Lim, Marianna Hewitt and Jenn Im. Those girls really inspire me to go after my goals in life after seeing how successful they've grown and still how down to earth they have been over the years. It would be amazing to get to meet them in person one day!
2. The first song I ever learned to play on the piano when I was 7 years old was "My Heart Will Go On" by the one and only Celine Dion. The movie Titanic came out the same time I started taking lessons, and I remember wanting to learn it so bad because I was obsessed with the song.
3. Ever since I was little, I was really into fashion magazines. When I was in high school, I would save up all my money from my part-time job just so I could buy magazines. I remember subscribing to an annual subscription of YM Magazine (I don't think it exists anymore) in highschool and being super excited to receive the latest edition in the mail every month.
4. The ultimate dream vacation for me that is #1 on my places to visit list is the Almafi Coast in Italy. I've been wanderlusting about that place ever since I was 21 after hearing about how amazing it is there from a work colleague.
5. I was really into punk rock in my teenage years. I was obsessed with bands like Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Sum 41 and Linkin Park and had all their CDs. Listening to their music made me interested in learning how to play drums, so I did that in middle school and it was so fun. I was a pretty rebellious and moody teenager so playing the drums was a good outlet for me to get all the angst out.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Have a wonderful day!